Biography 馃惡









My name is Laura Daniela Orteg贸n Zuluaga, I was born in Bogota on November 8, 1999.馃惡馃挏









I live in the Gal谩n neighborhood with my parents (Viviana Zuluaga and Erney Orteg贸n), she is a stylist 馃拞 and he is a mechanic 馃懆‍馃敡
my sister (Yuli), she is Chef and flight attendant
馃懇‍✈️馃懇‍馃嵆
and my pet, it is a beagle dog 馃惗 (Zahira).


I study modern languages at ECCI University.


My biggest dream is to be a police woman along with my best friend. 馃懏‍♀️馃挌馃懏‍♀️ (Jenny Guar铆n).

I love going anywhere with my family and my best friend. 馃應

I love listening to music 馃槏馃幎, I really like to travel馃尃, draw ✏, dance. 馃拑


My favorite music is rap, although I listen to practically everything, my favorite singers are Free Stayla and Lil Lion. 馃惡馃









LINK TED TALKS 

https://www.canva.com/design/DADkXeyiq2U/gR_weCHH7LipXdyFZUc-uQ/edit?category=tACFat6uXco





MOTHER TERESA 
馃槆馃檶
(Humanitarian 1910-1997)

Mother Teresa was the founder of the order of the missionaries of charity, a Roman catholic congregation of women dedicated to helping the poor. 
she was canonized as Saint Teressa Of Calcutta in 2016.

QUICK FACTS 

- Born in Skopje, Macedonia 
- Decided to be a nun at 18
- Taught in India for 17 years 
- Nobel peace prize winner 
- Canonized a saint 

"If we really want to love, we must learn how to forgive" 馃挏










Comentarios